Hi! I'm Amanda, chief recipe developer, food photographer, and blog writer behind Saporito Kitchen. I love collaborating with brands and companies that I respect and believe in to create quality content that both my readers and followers will appreciate. I am also a freelance photographer and stylist in the Salt Lake City area that works with restaurants, brands as well as other bloggers.
Listed below is more information about the services that I offer. However, if you already have an idea of what you want, you can head on over to my client inquiry form.
- Recipe Development - I have been a foodie since I can remember and I am constantly thinking up new and fun recipe ideas and concepts. If you’re looking to partner with a professionally trained chef to develop, test, edit, photograph, and/or consult on recipes, you have come to the right place.
- Sponsored Posts - Sponsored posts can be an effective and natural way to connect my readers with your brand or product. This can be as simple as a single blog post or it can be a complete package, including social media features and shares.
- Food Photography & Styling - I initially started Saporito Kitchen as a place to share my recipes with my friends and family. This quickly developed into a love of food photography and styling. I am a self-taught photographer with a passion for creating tasty imagery that is sure to leave you drooling. I’m available to hire for freelance photography and/or photo styling and I am willing to travel.
- Restaurant Photography - I can work with you and your restaurant to create beautiful photos for use in your menus, website, marketing, and social media.
- Brand Ambassadorship - As both a chef and home cook for many years, there are several products that I use consistently on any given day. I am always open to considering Brand Ambassadorship opportunities that I can showcase to my readers and followers either directly on my site or through social media. This includes, but is not limited to, ingredients, equipment, kitchen tools, and linens.
- Giveaways - People love free stuff and giveaways are an excellent way to announce a new product or connect people with your brand. If are looking for someone to host a giveaway, I'm happy to help!
If you are interested in working together, I'd love to hear from you. To get started, please fill out my client inquiry form or feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.