This Winter Citrus Salad celebrates all of the wonderful citrus that Winter has to offer. Grapefruit, Oranges and Meyer Lemons with a ginger vanilla syrup.
- 1 large grapefruit
- 2 medium blood oranges
- 2 medium cara cara oranges
- 2 medium meyer lemons
- 2 medium tangelos
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- ¼ cup chopped shelled pistachios
- Cut the peels and pith off all of the citrus and slice thinly. Lay them out on a plate or platter in layers.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, ginger, vanilla, and salt and whisk to combine. Drizzle over all of the sliced citrus and top with chopped pistachios.
- Category: Appetizer, Salad, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 159
Keywords: citrus, dairy free, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian