Our family's favorite for Halloween night is Three Bean Slow Cooker Chili. This chili is packed full of flavor, gluten free and vegan.
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped)
- 1 large red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 14 oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 14 oz can cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 14 oz can dark red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 14 oz can diced tomatoes with italian seasoning
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼-½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- sliced green onions (garnish )
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low.
- Serve with sliced green onions on top for garnish.
- Category: Main Course, Soup
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 223
Keywords: beans, dairy free, gluten free, slow cooker, vegan, vegetarian