Pumpkin seeds freshly roasted with rich dark maple syrup, coconut oil and kosher salt. The perfect sweet and salty snack for Fall!
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds (washed and dried)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon dark maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil and parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, dark maple syrup and kosher salt. Stir to combine.
- Spread pumpkin seeds out on prepared baking sheet so they aren't clumped together.
- Roast in oven for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 219
Keywords: autumn, fall, maple, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, roasted, salty, sweet rolls