Roasted grapes and olives are some of the best easy appetizers. Red grapes and green olives are roasted together for a flavorful tasty snack that is perfect for entertaining or on a charcuterie board!
- 1 ½ cups red seedless grapes, washed and stems removed
- 1 ½ cups green olives, drained
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together grapes, olives, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Place grape and olive mixture on the prepared sheet pan and roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the grapes start to shrivel and the olives start to lightly brown.
- Cool completely and serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free, gluten free, grapes, olives, vegan, vegetarian