This roasted chicken and broccoli alfredo is the perfect easy weeknight meal. Cook your favorite pasta with fresh broccoli florets and toss them with rotisserie chicken, alfredo sauce, and lots of cheese!
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 4 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter or baking spray.
- Fill a large pot with 4 quarts of water and heat over medium-high heat. Once the water comes to a boil stir in 1 Tablespoon of salt.
- Add pasta to the water and cook for 7 minutes. Add broccoli florets to the pasta and water and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until pasta is al dente and broccoli is bright green.
- When pasta and broccoli are done cooking, dump into a strainer to drain the water completely.
- Place cooked pasta into the prepared baking dish. Add rotisserie chicken, alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese and stir to combine everything together.
- Bake pasta in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Category: main dish
- Method: stove top, oven
- Cuisine: american, italian
Keywords: alfredo, broccoli, chicken, dinner, pasta