This refreshing pink vodka lemonade is the perfect summer cocktail! It's perfectly tart, perfectly sweet, and made with simple syrup that has been infused with fresh thyme. This drink has the perfect pink color and would be great for a Summer BBQ, baby shower, or even brunch!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- fresh thyme sprigs
- 12 ounces vodka
- 1 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 4 cups club soda
- Lemon wheels and fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Combine water, sugar, and fresh thyme sprigs in a medium pot and heat on the stovetop over medium heat. Once the mixture starts to bubble, reduce the heat to low and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Remove off of the heat, discard the thyme, and place the simple syrup in a container in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine fresh lemon juice, cranberry juice, vodka, and cooled simple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Add in club soda and stir gently to combine.
- Serve over ice with a lemon wheel and fresh thyme sprig for garnish, if desired.
- Fresh thyme can be omitted to make plain simple syrup.
- Vodka can be replaced with additional club soda for a non-alcoholic version.
- Category: Beverages, Cocktails
Keywords: lemonade, pink lemonade, vodka, summer, cocktails