This easy & delicious Pepperoni Pizza Dip with breadsticks is made with three types of cheese, topped with marinara, more cheese & pepperoni!
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- pepperoni slices
- breadsticks for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese and ½ of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add in italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir everything together so seasoning and cheeses are all well incorporated.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish or pie plate and top with the marinara sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake dip in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Serve dip with breadsticks.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 573
Keywords: cheese, dip, pepperoni, pizza