Halloween is right around the corner and this Pepperoni Pizza Dip with Breadsticks is the perfect appetizer for the occasion. It’s cheesy, creamy, and topped with zesty pepperoni slices to make for the best dip for some tasty breadsticks.
Halloween is definitely going to be looking a bit different this year. I’m still not even 100% sure what our plans are for our celebrations. Whether the kids go trick or treating this year is still up in the air, but regardless, we will still have a fun night. We ALWAYS make chili on Halloween night, just like my mom did when we were kids. I also like to make a few fun appetizers that we can all pick at throughout the evening.
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Y’all know I’m a sucker for an easy appetizer and this dip is just that. Plus, is has THREE kinds of cheese in it. Here is what you need and how to make it happen:
- Cream Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- Marinara Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- First, mix the cheeses and seasonings and put into a shallow dish or pie plate. (I like the pie plate because then it looks like a pizza!)
- Then, top cheese mixture with marinara, more cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until melted and bubbly (just like a pizza), then serve with your favorite breadsticks.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip with Breadsticks
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- pepperoni slices
- breadsticks for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese and ½ of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add in italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir everything together so seasoning and cheeses are all well incorporated.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish or pie plate and top with the marinara sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake dip in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Serve dip with breadsticks.
Make sure you keep your eyes on your inbox next week for our family’s FAVORITE chili recipe that I will be posting just in time for Halloween. If you aren’t on my mailing list yet, make sure you sign up HERE. You will not only get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox, but you will also get a FREE printable for your kitchen that includes helpful kitchen conversions and meat cooking temperatures.