Sweet Maple Roasted Acorn Squash is the perfect Thanksgiving side dish. It's sweet and delicate flavor pair well with any holiday meal.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut acorn squashes in half and remove seeds. Cut halves into slices, approximately 1 1/2 - 2" thick.
- Arrange squash on prepared baking sheets so they are not overlapping
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, olive oil, dark maple syrup and allspice.
- Whisk till combined and then brush the squash generously with the mixture. Sprinkle squash with kosher salt.
- Roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes, flipping half way through the cooking time. Squash is done when the flesh if fork tender.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 349
Keywords: acorn squash, dairy free, gluten free, holiday, maple, roasted, squash, thanksgiving, vegetarian