Loaded Baked Chicken Nachos are an easy weeknight dinner or fun party appetizer. Baked to perfection and loaded with all the good toppings!
- 1 large bag tortilla chips (approximately 16 oz)
- 2 cups shredded or pulled chicken (**See Slow Cooker Jalapeno Chicken Recipe**)
- 15 oz can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, monterey jack or pepper jack )
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (romaine or iceberg)
- 2 whole roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 whole avocado (peeled, seed removed & diced)
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread out chips in an even layer over the entire baking sheet. Top the chips with shredded chicken, black beans and then cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, salsa & sour cream.
Recipe serves 4-6 for dinner or 6-8 for an appetizer.
Nachos can be pre-loaded with lettuce, tomato, sour cream & salsa or served on the side.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Calories: 778
Keywords: appetizer, chicken, dinner, gluten free, nachos, party, snack