Loaded Baked Chicken Nachos are baked to perfection and loaded with ALL the toppings. Great for an easy weeknight dinner or shareable appetizer at your next party!
Welcome back everyone, for the continuation of my all-new Batch Cooking Series. Do you remember that yummy chicken I shared with you all last week? Ok good, now it’s time to make something awesome with it. This is the first of THREE recipes that I will be sharing with you this month to make some super delicious and easy meals. All of these recipes will be using my Slow Cooker Jalapeno Pulled Chicken. The chicken is already shredded, flavored with jalapeno and ready to get stacked up on these Loaded Baked Chicken Nachos, so let’s get to it!
How to Make Loaded Nachos
- Start by layering the tortilla chips on a prepared sheet pan. Then top the chips with pulled chicken, sprinkle on the black beans and lastly, load these babies up with all that cheese!
- Bake the nachos in a preheated oven until all of the ingredients are heated through and the cheese is nice and melty. Yum!
- Serve with all of your favorite toppings on the side, or load them up ahead of time so people can dive right in!
Loaded Baked Chicken Nachos Toppings
Loaded nachos can be topped with whatever you like, but here are some ideas to get you started!
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Guacamole or Chopped Avocado
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Diced Onions
- Hot Sauce
I love making these Loaded Baked Chicken Nachos for a quick weeknight dinner because it’s easy to put together and a cinch to clean up. Baking these nachos gets those chips super crispy and then the cheese melts over everything and glues it all together. It’s so good!
Since everyone seems to have their own idea of how nachos should be loaded, I usually serve mine up with the toppings on the side. However, feel free to pre-load these beauties right before serving to make it easy for everyone to grab and eat. A word to the wise, if you’re going to put the toppings on in advance, be sure to serve them right away. Otherwise, you will have soggy nachos, and no one likes a soggy nacho!
Loaded Baked Chicken Nachos
- 1 large bag tortilla chips, approximately 16 oz
- 2 cups shredded or pulled chicken, **See Slow Cooker Jalapeno Chicken Recipe**
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar, monterey jack or pepper jack
- 2 cups shredded lettuce, romaine or iceberg
- 2 whole roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 whole avocado, peeled, seed removed & diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread out chips in an even layer over the entire baking sheet. Top the chips with shredded chicken, black beans and then cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, salsa & sour cream.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @SaporitoKitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #SaporitoKitchen
Make sure to comment below and let me know how YOU like your nachos loaded! Also, don’t forget to keep an eye out next week for another tasty recipe to use that Slow Cooker Jalapeno Pulled Chicken. You definitely don’t want to miss it!