Sliced apples served on skewers, dipped in your favorite sauce and finished off with festive toppings. Perfect for your next Halloween party or Fall get together. Both kids and adults with enjoy!
- 1 bag caramel bits
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 green apples
- 4 red apples
- crushed peanuts
- crushed graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- shredded coconut flakes
- crushed toffee bits
- mini M&M candies
- Halloween sprinkles
- candy corn mix
- 64 bamboo skewers
- In a small saucepan, combine caramel bits and 1/3 cup heavy cream over medium heat. Stir occasionally while caramel bits melt and combine with heavy cream. Once all the bits are melted and combined with the cream, remove from heat and pour into serving container.
- Repeat the first step with milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips so you have three separate sauces for dipping.
- Place each of the toppings into shallow bowls, plates or containers.
- Core and slice all of the apples into 8 pieces each and place on bamboo skewers.
- Let guests dip apples in different sauces and top with their favorite candy toppings!
Sauces can be done ahead of time and warmed up in the microwave.
- Category: Appetizer, Dessert, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 495
Keywords: applesauce, candy, caramel, chocolate, halloween, kid friendly, party, white chocolate