These thick cut grilled pork chops are juicy and tender and served smothered in a tangy homemade white bbq sauce. This recipe takes just 10 minutes to prep and under 15 minutes to cook making this perfect for either an easy weeknight dinner or summer cookout!
- 6 thick cut bone in pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Alabama White BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat or approximately 375˚.
- While the grill is preheating, combine all of the ingredients for the bbq sauce in a bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of pork chops with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pork chops on the preheated grill for 4-6 minutes on each side until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145˚. The actual thickness of the pork chops may vary cooking times.
- Remove pork chops from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving with the bbq sauce.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilling, summer, pork chops, alabama white sauce, summer cookout, barbecue