Sweet & juicy grilled fresh peaches with honey whipped mascarpone cheese and chopped pistachios. The perfect summer dessert or brunch dish!
- In a small bowl combine mascarpone cheese, vanilla bean paste, honey and salt. Using a whisk, whip all the ingredients together until they are mixed thoroughly. Set aside in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little bit of kosher salt.
- Place peaches on the grill, pitted side down, and grill over direct heat for about 10 minutes. You want the surface of the peaches to caramelize and show the grill marks.
- Remove peaches from the grill and place on a serving platter or individual plates. Top each peach half with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mascarpone mixture and sprinkle all the peaches with the chopped pistachios.
If you don't have vanilla bean paste, you can use vanilla extract.
- Category: Appetizer, Breakfast, Dessert, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Calories: 438
Keywords: fruit, gluten free, grilling, peaches, summer, vegetarian