Fresh zucchini cooked on the grill with Italian flavors and finished off with fresh lemon juice. The best side dish for Summertime!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ lemon
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and brush each half generously with olive oil all over.
- Sprinkle zucchini halves with Italian seasoning, lemon pepper and salt.
- Place zucchini on pre-heated grill, close cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and starting to soften.
- Flip zucchini over, close cover and continue to cook for an additional 6-8 minutes until lightly browned on the other side and softened, yet still a bit firm.
- Remove zucchini from the grill and place on a serving platter. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over cooked zucchini and serve.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 59
Keywords: gluten free, lemon, vegan, vegetarian, zucchini