These Grilled Italian Steaks are easy to make and so full of flavor. They are the perfect meal for any night of the week!
- 2 pounds steak ((sirloin, ribeye, strip or flank))
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 stems fresh oregano (leaves only)
- ¼-½ teaspoon crushed red pepper (depending on your heat preference)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Place steaks in a baking pan or container to marinate. Evenly distribute the remaining ingredients over the top of the steaks. Cover the container and place in the fridge to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from the fridge and preheat the grill on high heat.
- Once the grill is preheated, turn the temperature to medium-high heat and add steaks to the grill. Cook steaks for 4-7 minutes on each side, depending on desired doneness. (see notes for cooking temperatures)
- Once steaks are finished cooking, remove from the grill and let rest on a clean plate for 5-10 minutes. After the steaks are finished resting, slice and serve or serve whole.
Cooking Temperatures for Beef
- Rare - 125°
- Medium Rare - 135°
- Medium - 145°
- Medium Well - 150°
- Well - 160°
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 586
Keywords: beef, grilling