This delicious grilled broccolini recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and it can be finished in less than 15 minutes. Fresh broccolini is tossed with olive oil, lemon, red pepper flakes, and salt, then charred on the grill. This light and tasty side dish is perfect for summertime grilling!
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds broccolini
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, approximately 375˚.
- Drizzle broccolini with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon juice, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, and salt. Toss gently to make sure all of the broccolini is completely covered in oil and seasonings.
- Grill seasoned broccolini for 3-4 minutes on each side until lightly charred and bright green.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccolini, grilling, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, summer