This Greek Yogurt Banana Bread is moist and delicious. The perfect snack for any day!
- 1 cup mashed banana (3 small or 2 large bananas)
- 1/2 cup honey vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and line 9" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine banana, yogurt, melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until ingredients are well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder and salt and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, until bread is browned and toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
- Let banana bread cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Category: Breakfast, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 328
Keywords: banana, bread, greek yogurt, quick bread