This savory Goat Cheese Puff Pastry with Sundried Tomatoes is an easy appetizer recipe made with just 3 ingredients for a tasty appetizer for a party or the holidays!
- 8 ounce log plain goat cheese
- 4 ounces julienned sundried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry dough (thawed according to package instructions)
- Preheat oven to 400° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine goat cheese and sundried tomatoes with oil. Mix thoroughly with a mixer or by hand until ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- Roll out each sheet of thawed puff pastry dough just enough to make sure it is all an even thickness.
- Next, using a sharp knife, cut each sheet into 9 equal squares or 18 total pieces. Place cut squares onto prepared baking sheets.
- Using a spoon, drop approximately 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese mixture into the center of each square.
- Bake filled puff pastry squares in pre-heated oven for approximately 12-14 minutes or until they are puffed up and golden brown.
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 347
Keywords: goat cheese, puff pastry, sundried tomatoes, vegetarian