These savory puff pastry squares are filled with goat cheese and sundried tomatoes for a quick and easy appetizer that is sure to impress. This delicious 3-ingredient recipe is done in less than 30 minutes, making it the perfect appetizer for easy entertaining.
- 8 ounce log plain goat cheese
- 4 ounces julienned sundried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry dough, thawed completely
- Preheat oven to 400° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine goat cheese and sundried tomatoes with oil. Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer or whisk until the ingredients are well combined.
- Roll out each sheet of thawed puff pastry dough just enough to make sure it is an even thickness.
- Next, using a sharp knife, cut each sheet into 9 equal squares or 18 total pieces. Place cut squares onto prepared baking sheets.
- Using a spoon, drop approximately 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese mixture into the center of each square.
- Bake filled puff pastry squares in the preheated oven for approximately 12-14 minutes or until they are puffed up and golden brown.
- Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: goat cheese, puff pastry, sundried tomatoes, vegetarian, appetizer