Gluten Free Lemon Chicken Pasta is a delicious and healthy dish with marinated lemon chicken, fresh parsley and gluten free penne.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice (approximately 2 medium lemons)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 pound chicken breasts (cut into 1" chunks)
- 12 oz gluten free penne pasta
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium sized bowl or container, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder and thyme leaves. Add chicken and stir to combine. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. After 30 minutes, uncover, stir everything again, recover and continue to marinate for the remaining time.
- After chicken has finished marinating, cook gluten free pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, cook marinated chicken in a medium sized sauté pan over medium high heat for approximately 3 minutes per side till golden brown. Remove from heat.
- When pasta is done cooking, drain it well and add to the pan with the cooked chicken. Add in fresh parsley and toss everything together until well combined.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 492
Keywords: chicken, gluten free, lemon, pasta