This Easy Slow Cooker Minestrone is perfect for soup season. So easy to put together and full of vegetables for a hearty, healthy vegan meal!
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- ½ cup chopped fresh white onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh celery
- ½ cup chopped fresh carrots
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes with italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 quarts vegetable stock
- 1 14 oz can white cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 14 oz can dark red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 medium zucchini (chopped)
- 1 ½ cup uncooked ditalini pasta
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Combine garlic, onion, celery, carrots, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, oregano, marjoram, bay leaf and vegetable stock all into the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine everything together and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Add in beans, zucchini and pasta and cook for an additional hour on high. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve!
- Category: Main Course, Soup
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 134
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, vegetable, vegetarian