This Easy Celery Salad with Parmesan cheese is an unexpected but refreshing salad with simple, yet flavorful ingredients.
- 1 bunch celery
- 2 oz shaved parmesan cheese (shaved or broken up into small pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme (leaves only)
- Slice the entire bunch of celery, leaves and all, into approximately 1" pieces, only discarding the bottom. Toss with parmesan cheese and place onto a serving dish or platter.
- In a mason jar, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh thyme leaves. Shake together until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture over celery and parmesan and serve.
- Category: Salad, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 162
Keywords: celery, cheese