This quick and easy Dijon Panko Crusted Salmon is slathered in a sweet and tangy mustard mixture then topped with crispy, seasoned panko breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. Quick and easy dinner idea!
- 1 ½ pound salmon filet
- 2 Tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine both mustards with the maple syrup, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together thoroughly.
- Place salmon filet flesh side up on prepared baking sheet. Pour mustard mixture over the entire salmon filet, spreading it evenly over the entire flesh using a silicone basting brush or the back of a spoon.
- In another small bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs with the salt, pepper, dried parsley, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika. Stir to combine.
- Pour seasoned breadcrumbs over the entire salmon filet, pressing them slightly into the mustard mixture so it will stick to the salmon.
- Drizzle the top of the breadcrumb mixture with olive oil and place the salmon in the preheated oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Fish is done when it flakes when you cut into it with a fork.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 290
Keywords: dairy free, easy dinner, healthy, seafood