This Cranberry Christmas Moscow Mule is a sure to bring you some holiday cheer this Christmas season. Make it for one or scale up to share!
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- fresh whole cranberries (for garnish (optional))
- thinly sliced lime (for garnish (optional))
- Fill a glass or mug with ice.
- Add in vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice.
- Top off with ginger beer and stir slightly.
- Garnish with fresh whole cranberries or thin slices of lime.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 204
Keywords: cranberries, gluten free, holidays, vegetarian, vodka