Policy updated - February 20, 2021
Welcome to Saporito Kitchen. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you'll be a regular visitor and commenter. I always welcome constructive feedback.
If you decide to leave a comment, I ask that you follow the basic rules and guidelines below.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other readers.
Saporito Kitchen obtains the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected].