Slight sweet and fruity, with the right amount of spice, these quick and easy muffins are also dairy-free!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a small bowl combine egg, applesauce, and butter and whisk until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until the ingredients are just combined.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
Adapted from Genius Kitchen's Easy Applesauce Muffins recipe.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 206
Keywords: applesauce, cinnamon, dairy free, muffins, vegetarian