Chocolate Whiskey Brownies are fudgy and indulgent, drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with sea salt. This easy brownie recipe can be made in just 30 minutes and is perfect when you need a chocolate fix!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons whiskey
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- caramel sauce, optional
- sea salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and spray liberally with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, melted butter, and whiskey and whisk to combine.
- Add in eggs and whisk until they are well incorporated.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, and salt and whisk until all the dry ingredients have been incorporated.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Brownies should not be jiggly in the middle but might be gooey if tested with a toothpick.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting. Drizzle cut brownies with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
Brownie recipe adapted from Cafe Delites - Best Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
- Category: Desserts
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate, caramel, whiskey, brownies