This cranberry sauce has a fun twist on a classic for the holidays. Great for Thanksgiving or Christmas, this sauce makes a great addition to the holiday table.
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cherry pomegranate juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch kosher salt
- pomegranate seeds (for garnish)
- Combine cranberries, brown sugar and juice in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Stir and let mixture slowly boil until the cranberries pop. This should take about 10 minutes
- Remove mixture from the heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Let the mixture chill in the fridge till completely cool. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 115
Keywords: cherry, cranberries, cranberry, dairy free, gluten free, pomegranate, thanksgiving, vegetarian