Blue Cheese Kettle Chips with Bacon & Scallions is a tasty shareable appetizer that everyone will love. Crispy and cheesy and perfect for a party!
- 6 strips bacon
- 8 oz kettle potato chips
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 2 scallions (sliced thinly)
- hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a sheet pan with foil. Lay strips of bacon on the prepared sheet pan and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy. Remove from oven and let cool.
- While bacon is cooling, line a cast iron pan or sheet pan with parchment paper. Layer chips and blue cheese in prepared pan and bake in 400° for 5 minutes until blue cheese starts to melt and is slightly brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Chop cooled bacon into small pieces and sprinkle on top of chips. Sprinkle chips with scallions and serve with hot sauce on the side.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 357
Keywords: cheese, chips, gluten free