Sweet and tangy, these Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts will soon be your favorite Winter side dish. Perfect for the holiday season.
- 1 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla balsamic vinegar (**can use plain balsamic**)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and using a small paring knife, trim the ends and remove any yellow leaves. Cut all Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, pistachios and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Pour oil & vinegar mixture, over the Brussels sprouts mixture. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Pour Brussels sprouts onto prepared baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, turning about half way through the cooking time.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 130
Keywords: balsamic, brussels sprouts, cranberries, gluten free, pistachios, roasted, vegan, vegetarian